In sophisticated Grigio Silverstone Grey, this Ferrari 2014/64 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is an absolutely beautiful car. Excellently maintained and in fantastic condition, it has only covered 12,094 miles from new and comes with full Ferrari main dealer service history, all manuals, two keys and a vehicle tracking device with an additional layer of security in the form of Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) cards. It is also sold with the benefit of Ferrari Power Warranty until October 2023.
The F12 Berlinetta is a very special car and underneath those gleaming aerodynamic curves lies a total powerhouse of an engine. This model is simply stunning in the classic combination of metallic Grigio paint with Bordeaux leather upholstery. Step inside and you’ll find Italian styling that is a feast for the eyes, with added carbon fibre accents and superb stitching detail. This car is next level luxury with 730 horses under the bonnet!
• 1st service was carried out on the 26/10/2015 at 255 miles
• 2nd service was carried out on the 25/01/2017 at 674 miles
• 3rd service was carried out on the 09/01/2018 at 4,078 miles
• 4th service was carried out on the 09/01/2019 at 6,813 miles
• 5th service was carried out on the 18/12/2019 at 8,331 miles
• 6th service was carried out on the 23/11/2020 at 8,876 miles
• 7th service was carried out on the 30/10/2021 at 9,045 miles
• 8th service was carried out on the 07/10/2022 at 10,186 miles
• 9th sevice to be carried out imminently
• Ferrari power warranty until 28/10/2023
The way this car performs is nothing short of breath-taking. The 6.3L V12 delivers an obscene amount of power, made even more immediate by the rapid 7-speed dual clutch F1 gearbox. The aerodynamics are cutting edge, drawing the car down to the road with active downforce and cooling things down as you put the engine through its paces. This car has won numerous awards and it’s easy to see why when you get behind the wheel. Utterly covetable with an intoxicating soundtrack, this highly desirable supercar won’t be around for long.
With a 6.3L V12 730bhp engine, it has a top speed of 211mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 3.1 seconds.
Best rates of finance are available upon request. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars, and please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We take great pride in the presentation of our cars, and all are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to sale using premium quality products. We also offer a number of vehicle enhancements, please visit our website for more information.
Paint Protection Film (PPF) that has not been fitted by us is not constituted as part of the vehicle and is excluded from the terms of sale.