In iconic Aston Martin Racing Green, this beautiful 2019 DBS 59 looks spectacular and has an impressive specification to match. Having only covered covered 3,250 miles from new the car has been beautifully maintained and comes complete with full Aston Martin service history, all manuals, two keys and a vehicle tracking device with an additional layer of security in the form of Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) cards. Paint Protection Film (PPF) has also been applied to the entire car and the car will come with 12 months extended AML warranty.
This is a unique chance to own a very special limited edition car. Only 24 were commissioned in 2019 by Aston Martin Cambridge and this particular car is Number 1 of 24. Inspired by the styling and detail of the DBR1 that won Le Mans in 1959 and based on the DBS Superleggera, this beautiful car is adorned with so many intricate finishing touches you see something new each time you look. The Racing Green paintwork is accessorised with Carbon Fibre and Bronze detailing, while the interior is trimmed in Black and Tan leather. In homage to the 1959 race win, bespoke helmet pods showcasing special crash helmets, race suits and gloves just like the ones worn at Le Mans and bespoke DBS 59 luggage are part of this distinctive package. This is a truly special and highly sought-after car that won’t be around for long!
• A M Racing Green (Q Special Paint)
• Caithness leather in Obsidian Black
• Aston Martin Tracking
• Garage Door Opener
• Bright chrome (Black Wings Infill) Bonnet Badge
• Hood Louvre in Gloss Carbon
• Painted exterior door release
• Stainless Steel Matte Black Quad tailpipe finisher
• Carbon Fibre Splitter & Diffuser
• Painted Exterior Door Release
• Mirror Cap in Gloss Black
• Fender Louvre in Carbon Fibre Gloss
• Roof Panel in Carbon Fibre
• Roof Strake in Carbon Gloss
• Under bonnet Jewellery Pack
• Mirror Caps in Gloss Black
• Front plinth – In Boot Bag
• Trim split line in Duotone
• Smoked Rear Lamps
• Bang & Olufsen Beosound Audio
• Environment 1 in Obsidian Black Contemporary Caithness leather
• Environment 2 in Chestnut Tan (Q Exclusive) Caithness leather
• Environment 1 & 2 stitching match to Welt
• Seat outer in Obsidian Black Caithness leather
• Seat inner in Chestnut Tan (Q Exclusive) Caithness leather
• Seat inner & outer stitching match to Welt
• Seat embroidery match to Welt
• Welt in Ivory Contemporary Caithness Leather
• Headlining inner and outer in Pure Black Contemporary Alcantara
• Heavyweight 600gsm carpets in Obsidian Black
• Carpet binding in Chestnut Tan (Q Exclusive) Caithness Leather
• Steering wheel colour in Obsidian Black Contemporary Caithness leather
• Steering wheel stitching in Standard
• Black boot carpet
• Seatbelts in Black
• Seat Back No Veneer
• Facia trim inlay in Piano Black
• Ventilated Sports Plus seats
• Power seat bolsters
• DBS Placed Perforation
• Sports Leather Steering Wheel
• Q By Aston Martin
• Touchtronic 3 gearbox
• Dark Chrome Jewellery Pack
• Headrest embroidery – Aston Martin Wings
• First Aid Kit
• Heavy Pile Floor Mats with Leather Binding
Tyres, rims, and calipers:
• Forged Y Spoke Satin Black/Satin Bronze Wheels
• Wheel Cap Colour Keyed to Wheel Finish
• Brake calipers Bronze
Make no mistake, although it’s refined styling is the first thing you notice about this car, the power of the engine will be the thing you remember. This V12 715bhp beast can hit 100mph in just 6.4 seconds making it a seriously fast car. The Carbon Fibre panels on the body have a dual purpose, making the car lighter and more agile with a shape that manipulates the air to create greater downforce. The resulting drive is one that combines raw acceleration and comfort exceedingly well. It’s a thing of beauty!
With a 5.2L V12 715bhp engine, it has a top speed of 211mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 3.4 seconds.
Best rates of finance are available upon request. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars, and please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We take great pride in the presentation of our cars, and all are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to sale using premium quality products. We also offer a number of vehicle enhancements, please visit our 'Enhancements' pages for more information.
Paint Protection Film (PPF) that has not been fitted by us is not constituted as part of the vehicle and is excluded from the terms of sale.