This is an opportunity to purchase an outstanding Ferrari 458 Spider. A timeless model in exceptional condition and in a colour combination that really shows off its incredible lines. A unique example with an absolutely superb exterior and interior.
Registered on 17/06/2014, the car has only covered 7,500 miles from new. It is sold with full Ferrari main dealer service history, including the remainder of a seven-year service plan which expires on 17th June 2021, all manuals, two keys and an anti-theft system with Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) cards.
Fitted with 20" forged diamond rims, Pirelli tyres and carbon ceramic brakes with contrasting yellow calipers. The carbon fibre rear moulding and yellow Scuderia Ferrari shields add the finishing touch.
The car is finished in Grigio Silverstone (Grey), with an luxurious interior in Sabbia (Sand). Featuring dual-coloured, fully electric diamond quilted seats, complemented by Charcoal piping and Filo Speciale Charcoal stitching and the beautiful Cavallino horse stiched into the headrests. The coloured safety belts are in Cinture Sabbia.
The stunning interior specification continues with carbon fibre inserts to the dash and central tunnel, a yellow rev counter and a Charcoal leather and carbon fibre steering wheel with LED shift lights. We think it is fair to say that this 458 Spider has undergone a very high level of personalisation in the Atelier suite at the Ferrari showroom in Colchester. The beautifully customised interior and exterior costed options total circa £35,000 and are as follows:
• Cavallino Horse stitched in headrests in Charcoal - £720
• Coloured safety belts - £570
• Leather central tunnel - £466
• Dual colour interior trim in Charcoal to compliment Sabbia - £1,655
• Coloured upper dashboard in Charcoal - £777
• Front dashboard trim in Charcoal - £413
• Diamond stitching to seats in Sabbia - £2,170
• Piping upon request in Charcoal - £570
• Special stitching in Filo Speciale Charcoal - £297
• Upper section to compliment interior - £724
• Leather headliner in Sabbia - £672
• Carbon fibre inserts to interior - £4,341
• Carbon fibre central bridge - £1,655
• Navigation system
• Bluetooth connectivity
• NavTrak anti-theft system
• Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
• iPod and USB interface - £580
• Infotainment screen
• Fully electric seats - £4,031
• Multi-functional Charcoal coloured steering wheel with LED shift lights - £3,274
• Yellow rev counter
THE ADDITIONAL OPTIONS THAT MAKE THIS 458 SPIDER ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST ON THE MARKET ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• Tyre pressure monitoring system
• Rear parking sensors - £828
• Carbon fibre rear moulding - £2,400
• AFS lighting system - £1,240
• Scuderia Ferrari shields in yellow - £1,103
• Hard top
• Fully optional mirrors - £982
• Carbon fibre engine air vents
• 20" forged diamond rims - £4,652
• Yellow brake calipers - £880
• Service plan until 17 June 2021
With a 4.5L 562bhp V8 engine, the Ferrari 458 Spider has a top speed of 199mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 3.3 seconds.
In terms of dynamism and exhilaration nothing much compares to the 458 Spider. The 458 has always been the most emotive choice of car in its ilk, and removal of the roof only bolsters the more charismatic attraction of the Ferrari's fabulous normally aspirated engine and intoxicating Formula One like exhaust howl.
HPI report can be emailed upon request and excellent rates of finance can be arranged if required. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.