This beautiful, highly desirable, Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is finished in sleek Ceramic Grey (Q Special Paint) with an Obsidian Black leather interior with silver contrast stitching. This is is notable the most sought after colour combination. The car is a May 2013 model and boasts over £35,000 worth of optional extras.
The car has been well looked after and is in excellent condition for its age and mileage. It is sold with all manuals and two keys.
Dubbed “The Gentlemens Express” by its many fans, this car doesn’t disappoint in the flesh. Effortlessly glamorous and always synonymous with sophistication and style. Beneath the gorgeous carbon fibre body and pleasing curves hides an opulent interior which feels indulgent but not over the top.
The Vanquish is a truly classic prestige marque that is a complete people-pleaser. Comes with full Aston Martin service history and only 48,000 miles on the clock.
• Ceramic Grey
• Obsidian Black leather
• Silver contrast stitching
• Black textured tailpipe finisher
• Carbon fibre roof panel
• Carbon fibre mirror caps
• 20” 20 spoke gloss black DT alloy wheels
• Red brake calipers
• Painted exterior door release
• Full length Piano Black facia trim
• Black vaned front grille
• Bright side strake
• Garage door opener
• Black meshes
• Reversing camera
• Black leather and alcantara headlining
• Black carpets and belts
• One77 Leather and alcantara steering wheel
• Black leather instrument panel
• Satin Chrome Jewellery Pack
• Piano Black Interior Trim Pack
• Black centre stack rotary switches
• Touchtronic 2 gearbox
• Carbon fibre paddle shifts
• Electric heated and ventilated sports seats
• Aston Martin wings embroidered on headrests
• Accent quilting stitch detail throughout
• Alarm upgrade volumetric & tilt sensors
Connectivity & systems:
• Navigation system
• Bluetooth preparation (hands free) with media
This is a beautifully designed supercar with a well-balanced chassis, reactive steering and reassuringly firm grip on the road. With sumptuous interior detailing you’ll travel in comfort, even on those long journeys. But the real joy is the meaty 6.0L engine hiding under the bonnet, and when you put your foot down you will hear it roar! The glorious hum of the V12 on an open road is raw and unadulterated driving pleasure.
With a 5.9L 444bhp V12 engine, it has a top speed of 183mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 4.1 seconds.
HPI report can be emailed upon request and finance can be arranged if required. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.