The McLaren 720S Spider challenges preconceptions of what a convertible supercar can be. Built without compromise to deliver the same level of breath-taking performance as the Coupe, the latest addition to the Super Series adds roof-down exhilaration to create an intensely engaging driving experience.
The fifth Spider model McLaren has produced, the 720S Spider stands apart from its predecessors as the most complete convertible supercar they’ve ever made. State of the art aerodynamic excellence and pioneering features such as bespoke carbon-fibre upper structure and advanced Proactive Chassis Control II combine with a luxuriously appointed interior to set new benchmarks in performance, handling, and day-to-day usability.
This 2019 model is in pristine condition with only 5,950 miles on the clock and comes with an extensive list of high value extras creating a truly unique specification. It’s been expertly maintained and looked after, and the combination of the special paint, stealth wheels and yellow calipers looks truly sensational. It’s sold with the remainder of the three year manufacturer's warranty, all manuals and two keys. The car also comes with a vehicle tracking device with an additional layer of security in the form of Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) cards.
Paint Protection Film (PPF) was applied to the front of the car when new as well as any vulnerable areas susceptible to stone damage or road rash. The car is maintained by a weekly detailed valet plan (the car has never been through a car wash and has never been smoked in). The 1st Service was carried out on 24th August 2020 at 5,228 miles.
• Special Pure Black paint - £6,500
• Black Alcantara interior
• Stealth Pack - £1,200
• Exhaust Type - Capristo (stock exhaust is included in the sale)
• Diffuser: Dark Palladium
• Tonneau: Dark Palladium
• Hood: Body Coloured
• Hood Air Intakes: Body Coloured
• Front Air Intakes: Dark Palladium
• Front Splitter: Dark Palladium
• Roof: Gloss Black
• Door Mirror Casings: Body Colour
• Door Mirror Arms
• Rear Aero Bridge: Dark Palladium
• Rear Fender Air Intakes: Body Coloured
• Rear Bumper Lower: Dark Palladium
• Active Rear Spoiler: Body Colour
• Rear Deck/Engine Cover: Black
• B Pillar Outer: Dark Palladium
• Tinted windows
Wheels and Brakes:
• Wheel Style: 10-Spoke Super-Lightweight - £4,520
• Wheel Finish: Stealth - £1,170
• Brake Caliper Colour: Yellow with Silver Machined McLaren Logo - £1,140
• Tyre Type: Pirelli P Zero
• Interior Colour: Black
• Seat Type: Sports Seats
• Sports Seats Specification: Power Adjust Heated Memory Seats - £2910
• Seat Back: Carbon Black
• Seat Belts: Carbon Black
• Steering Wheel Type: Standard
• Steering Wheel Finish: Carbon Black Alcantara
• Steering Wheel Column: Manual• Sill Trim: Carbon Black Carpet• Air Vents: Carbon Black• Branded Floor Mats - £340• Lithium-Ion Battery
Safety and Security:
• Front and Rear Parking Sensors - £1,060
• Rear View Camera - £2,160
• Vehicle Tracking System - £660
• Vehicle Lift - £2,200
This is a truly spectacular car to look at with its distinctive and beautiful curves. Start up the engine and the Capristo exhaust system delivers an incredible sound. The sheer power of this car has to be experienced to be believed, it’s blisteringly quick the instant you put your foot down and it just keeps on giving. Its pace is matched by its poise, with precision steering, tactile controls and plenty of grip making it feel alert and light through the corners. It’s also comfortable to drive at slow speeds with decent ride quality and good visibility. So whether you want to feel the wind in your hair or just enjoy cruising around, this car delivers on every level.
With a 4.0-litre 710bhp V8 engine, it has a top speed of 212mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 2.9 seconds.
HPI report can be emailed upon request and finance can be arranged if required. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.