This 2018 model is simply stunning with an equally enticing specification to complete the package! It’s in superb condition in line with its age and mileage – only 18,250 miles from new.
Perfectly maintained, the car comes with full service history, all manuals and two keys. It also has the remainder of the manufacturer’s warranty. Paint Protection Film (PPF) has been applied to the whole car, including any vulnerable areas susceptible to stone damage or road rash. The car also comes with a vehicle tracking device with an additional layer of security in the form of Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) cards.
This orange beauty is loud, fast and extrovert, and makes a real statement with its dramatic lines and edgy characteristics. Exuding flamboyance from every angle, there’s no denying that this car is one that will turn heads. Inside, the all-black Alcantara interior feels plush and luxurious and is pleasingly well equipped with many driver convenience features, so you can just relax and enjoy the drive.
Year 1 service - 3,790 Miles
Year 2 service - 12,779 Miles
Year 3 service - 17,627 Miles
• Exterior Arancio Borealis (Orange)
• Interior Nero Ade (Black)
• Contrast stitching Arancio Leonis (Orange)
• Headliner, carpeting and floor mats Nero Ade (Black)
• Customer Contact Program
• Bluetooth preparation (hands free profile)
• Front and rear parking sensors
• Electric and heated seats
• Rear View Camera
• Rear View Camera and parking sensors
• Tire pressure monitoring system, 433 MHz
• Style package
• Tailpipes shiny black
• Lamborghini Smartphone interface (Apple CarPlay-/Android Auto-)
• Navigation system EU with CarPlay
• Sportivo interior (unicolor Alcantara)
• Multifunctional steering wheel in smooth leather
• Roof lining and A-pillars in Alcantara
• Unicolor Sportivo with Alcantara package
• Branding package
• Right-hand drive
• Storage box passenger side
Suspension and chassis
• Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS)
• Lifting system and magneto-rheologic suspension
Tires, rims and calipers
• Rims Mimas forged 20" shiny black
• Pirelli PZero tires 245/30 R20 90Y front 305/30 R20 103Y rear
• CCB with orange calipers Ad Personam
The ferocious engine inside this beast gives the most satisfying howl as soon as you start it up, and from then on, it’s pure drama. The devastatingly fast throttle response backed up by trusty carbon ceramic brakes makes this so enjoyable to drive. Lighter and more agile than its predecessor the Gallardo, the V10 engine feels wonderfully raw and unrestricted, making it so exciting to drive.
With a 5.2L V10 602bhp engine, it has a top speed of 202mph and accelerates from 0-62 mph in 2.9 seconds.
HPI report can be emailed upon request and finance can be arranged if required. Viewing is welcomed and highly recommended if you’re in the market for one of these fantastic cars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.